Monday, October 29, 2007

Whoa, Thing 10 Deja Vu: Week 8--Thing 19

Yes, I feel like I already looked at those Award sites, during Generate Fun week, but heck, it was fun, so maybe I'll find something else I like.

Reddit had me laughing. I loved Maddox's rant on women's fashion trends. (But as my blog is somehow tied to my place of employment and therefore in need of seeming presentable, not causing people to blush, I will refrain from posting his link--you're on your own, kids). Reddit also had substantial news articles that I enjoyed.

The book and self-publishing site, Lulu appealed to me, also. It doesn't seem like one of the many shady vanity presses out there. And I liked the children's authors section, especially the Aspiring Authors program. I wonder if my children's school is involved? I plan to ask about it.

No comments: