Monday, October 1, 2007

Tech Talk Week Three Thing 7

Finally, a Thing where I can ramble!
Albeit about anything techy.

I had the brilliant idea of composing an ode to 2.0, but the best I could manage was a doggerel riff on the classic nursery rhyme, Humpty Dumpty. Those of you wanting a laugh, here it is:

Humpty Dumpty lay all amok.
Humpty Dumpty then had great luck.
'Cause with freeware and My Friend Flikr
I mashed Humpty Dumpty back together.

Here's where I'd post the mosaic of Humpty Dumpty if I'd been successful with the mosaic thing. By the way, most of the free Only, it seems like my idea might be a bit big for free. I'm not giving up on the idea, but I do need to move on.

In the meanwhile, I've created a few new 2.0 tech terms that I'd like to copywrite so as to collect on all the money I'll make off them.

debooger: a programmer who picks out software errors caused by sneezing.
Expresso: A trendy, speedy programming language.
meta4: a special, undisplayed HTML tag used for storing golf-related information.
Richard Rollyo: a Rollyo of leonine verse and ballad search engines.
VCC: Stands for "Virtual Channel Change" used in conjunction with the ATP ("Asynchronous Transfer Person") by ESP's ("Entertainment Service Providers" also called "parents"). The ESP elects the ATP who stands in front a blank TV--possibly wearing PJs--and displays a DAWP ("Dance Around With Puppets").

Anything I missed?

No comments: